Before registering for the conference, please read the information regarding the registration process below:
- In order to attend the IPSCC, you have to be a PhD student from one of the participating institutes. Please refer to our Home page to find out more.
- Students are required to submit an abstract for a poster and/or a talk at the time of registration. Please prepare your abstract before registering on Eventbrite. Due to the current extraordinary circumstances, first-year students may participate without a poster or a talk, although we still strongly encourage them to participate to the poster session.
- Registrations are managed via the online event-platform Eventbrite. You will need an Eventbrite account to register for the conference.
- If you are selected to attend the conference, you will be expected to present a research poster during one of the poster sessions, or to give a research presentation during one of the oral sessions. Please tick the opt-out box during the registration process if you don’t want to give an oral presentation.
- The registration deadline is the 15th of April 2021 (included).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What are the selection criteria?
The conference organizing committee will review abstracts submitted by PhD students. Final selection of student speakers will be based on scientific excellence, and will aim to achieve a fair distribution of speakers from the participating institutes and in different research areas. Attention will also be paid to the nationality and gender distribution of the attendees and speakers.
- The online Registration form is not working, what can I do?
Please email the organising committee at IPSCConference@gmail.com
- When is the registration deadline?
The deadline to register is the 7th of April 2021 (included).
- How should I prepare my abstract?
You have to upload your abstract on the eventbrite page during the registration process. Please do not exceed 250 words (excluding title, author list and references).
Talks will be 15 minutes, with 5 minutes discussion time.
Both the poster sessions and the student talks will be held online. The IPSCC commitee will provide details after the registration.