Since 2007, the IPSCC has brought together PhD students from top cancer research institutes across Europe. This joint meeting is for PhD students from the following participating institutes:
- Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute, Glasgow, UK
- Institute of Cancer Sciences (ICS), University of Glasgow, UK
- Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute, Cambridge, UK
- Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute, Manchester, UK
- Cancer Research UK Oxford Institute for Radiation Oncology, Oxford, UK
- European School of Molecular Medicine (SEMM: IFOM-IEO), Milan, Italy
- Francis Crick Institute, London, UK
- German Cancer Research Centre (DKFZ), Heidelberg, Germany
- Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC), Berlin, Germany
- Netherlands Cancer Institute (NKI), Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
- Institut Curie, Paris, France
The IPSCC offers a unique opportunity for graduate students to get together to present and discuss their research, but also to network with each other and the keynote speakers in a relaxed and informal environment. The IPSCC provides a forum for students to present and learn about fundamental and inter-related topics at the frontiers of cancer research. It will cover many topics related to cancer, ranging from computational and systems biology to basic science and clinical research.
Last year we made the difficult decision to postpone the IPSCC, hoping that this year would have seen a resolution to the Covid-19 crisis. While we still hope that the situation might settle by June, we preferred to move the 2021 edition online for everyone’s safety.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!