Since 2007, the IPSCC has brought together PhD students from top cancer research institutes across Europe. This joint meeting is for PhD students from the following participating institutes:
- German Cancer Research Centre (DKFZ), Heidelberg, Germany (host)
- CRUK Beatson Institute, Glasgow, UK
- Institute of Cancer Sciences (ICS), University of Glasgow, UK
- CRUK Cambridge Institute, Cambridge, UK
- CRUK Manchester Institute, Manchester, UK
- CRUK Oxford Institute for Radiation Oncology, Oxford, UK
- CRUK City of London, London, UK
- Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
- European School of Molecular Medicine (SEMM: IFOM-IEO), Milan, Italy
- Francis Crick Institute, London, UK
- Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC), Berlin, Germany
- Netherlands Cancer Institute (NKI), Amsterdam, Netherlands
For any further enquiries about the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.
We look forward to meeting you in Heidelberg!